Crank Brothers Egg-beater 2, clipless pedals
With power transferred on both the down and up strokes, a clipless (“clipped-in”) system improves pedaling efficiency. Additionally, the direct connection between the shoe and pedal gives more control over the bike when clearing obstacles or riding bumpy terrain. Twisting your foot releases the shoe from the pedal.
• Cycling shoes are required
• Brass shoe cleats and shims included, 2-bolt SPD cleat system
• Release angle 15° to 20°
• 4-sided clip-in with mud-shedding design
• Forged Chrome Moly steel axle
• Cast stainless steel body, with stamped steel wings